Sunday, June 19, 2011

More Training Pics...

Owen and Sophia (other trainees' kids) came to play with me on Friday :)





Saturday a few of us (12 actually) went to a Scottish festival 
in Franklin, NC

The team going to Scotland: Scott, Jennifer, John Spencer, and Sophia Stadalsky and my roommate Megan Kibbey






The Wilkins, Philip and Autumn, and their four kids are Ethan, Peyton, Morgan, and Owen. Such a fun family!

Scottish Dancing



The Mountains of North Carolina...breathtaking.



Missionaries Representin'
              

My new friend, Peyton Wilkins :)


Scottish game: Log Throwing


Fun times with fun people! 
Most importantly, we are consistently learning and growing here at CIT. God is revealing to me so much more about who I am in Christ and who he is. This preparation to go serve overseas is priceless. Please pray with me as I seek more intercessors and donors. God's provision is certain.

1 comment:

  1. I love the log throwing picture! Very impressive!
    Know that you are prayed for! Love you!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete