Sunday, September 11, 2011

Recap over 2nd Half of Training...

Here's a little review of my summer in North Carolina at training...


"Winshape" Team Building: Dynamic Teams Class

Dynamic Teams Group Photo:

Sharpening your Interpersonal Skills Group Photo:

Our last class of training was "Facilitating Church Planting Movements" which was amazing and so enlightening. We truly learned so much, grew tremendously in our faith, and developed many tools for the mission field as well as for everyday life. One major reminder from the summer: "We must allow the Gospel to affect us daily and live out of God's sufficiency with each new day."


Support Update:
I am at 86% of my support...praise God for his provision! I need roughly around $400/month more which could easily be achieved by having:


-16 people commit to $25/month
-8 people commit to $50/month
-4 people commit to $100/month


Next steps- September/October apply for Visa and buy one-way plane ticket to England!


Any amount is a blessing to my life and this ministry I will be a part. As I continually say, prayers are much coveted. It is through God's kingdom on Earth, the Church, that lives will be impacted for His glory. Please pray with me, for me, and for the people I will be serving in England. 


"Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord."







No comments:

Post a Comment