Sunday, November 6, 2011

I leave Next Month...Is this real life???

It's hard to believe I am finally about to embark on this long awaited journey. It's not that the journey can only begin when I leave, because everything up until this point has been just as much a part of the journey as the actually "going" part, but for the last year and a half I have put so many prayers, uncertainties, and anxieties into "going" there is a certain excitement and surreality I cannot quite explain. 


I have received my visa and soon will be purchasing my one-way ticket to England (weird!). For the past month or so I have been traveling nonstop to visit friends and family to say my "goodbyes" and spend some quality time with each of them. If you know me well, you know quality time is at the top of my list for what brings joy and satisfaction to my life, but the only type of quality time that can bring these two things is one that points to our Savior, Jesus Christ. Here are a few pictures of my sweet gatherings with friends and family:

My cousin, Jena. Love her.


Some great friends from Harrison, AR who have been such a blessing this past year and half! This was also at mine and Matt's surprise birthday party...fun times!


Kayla, Robyn, and Deena...three great girls!


My friend, Robyn Cloud, we went to high school together, played basketball together, and pretty much are the same person! :) This was our fun day in Eureka Springs, AR amongst all the beautiful fall colors!


Let the "rest" of the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment